Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech S.L.U. & Telefónica IoT & Big Data Tech S.A., as the owner of the www.elevenpaths.com website, informs you that the companies of the Telefónica Group promise to respect the privacy, secrecy and security of their users’ personal data, in accordance to the established Regulation (UE) 2016/679, General Data Protection Regulations.
When we gather your personal data through our website you will be conveniently informed about: who handles your data, what purpose it is used for, what the legitimacy of data processing is based on, the possibility of exercising your rights and other information of interest.
Moreover, your data will be cancelled according to the defined policy retention, of which you will be informed about. In any case, also when you request it, by exercising your cancellation right.
We will seek your consent whenever necessary and we will give you the necessary tools so that you can access and update your personal information, as well as decide how to manage your data, by selecting the purpose of how we can process it.
We take care to guarantee the security, secrecy and confidentiality of your data. For this reason, as part of our promise and in compliance with the legislation in force, we have adopted the most demanding and robust security measures and technical resources to avoid the loss, misuse or unauthorized access of your data. We commit ourselves to keeping your data secret and also guarantee our duty of keeping them secure, by adopting all of the necessary and reasonable measures that will avoid their unauthorized alteration, loss, processing or access, in agreement with the applicable established legislation.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data as a user of the GDPR website?
The company responsible for the treatment of your data is:
Name: Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech S.L.U. & Telefónica IoT & Big Data Tech S.A.
Address: Ronda de la Comunicación s/n, Distrito Telefónica, Edificio Oeste 3, 28050, Madrid (Spain)
2. What data do we have about you?
The data that you give us when you complete our registration forms such as your Name, Last Name or E-mail
3. How do we obtain and where does your data come from?
Directly from you when you complete the registration form
4. For what and why do we use your data?
Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech treats your data for the following purposes:
- Event management: We need to process your data to manage your assistance and facilitate access to the events venue. In addition, in many cases we will send you an evaluation survey that allows us to improve to offer you a higher quality service and a better user experience.
- Newsletter Delivery: if you have decided to subscribe to our newsletter we will process your information to manage the shipment periodically
- Sending information about our products and services: If you have requested information about our products, we will process your information to send information to the address you have indicated.
- Request for help: If you have any questions or doubts and have contacted us through the help assistant of our website, we will process the information you have provided to contact us and resolve your requests.
5. For how long do we keep your data?
We will store your data until you tell us that you do not want to continue receiving our communications. In addition, we make it easy for you to manage the cancellation of our communications.
6. Who has access to your data?
Only Telefónica Cybersecurity & Cloud Tech S.L.U. & Telefónica IoT & Big Data Tech S.A. has access to your data
In case we are going to share your information with third parties (for example, event sponsors) we will inform you adequately and collect the necessary authorizations to do so. Said access will only be for lawful purposes and during the period of time strictly necessary for it.
7. What are your rights and how can you control your data?
Access, rectify suppress or request the portability of your data, as well as other rights and management options available such as opposition to treatment.
In addition, to facilitate the exercise of your rights we have designed a website in which you can easily exercise them.
In any case, if you have any questions you can write to the following address: email@example.com